Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Monday, October 11, 2010

Tommy Cowboy

cardsformen

Welcome to another challenge at Cards for Men with a fabulous sponsor, Fresh Brew Designs.  They will be sponsoring Challenge #21 – Happy Birthday.  The challenge runs from October 11th thru October 24th. I hope you will be able to join us for this challenge.

Fresh_Brewed_DesignsSponsor Blurb:  Hi. I am Heather Dennis. I am a homeschooling mother of 2 wonderful children, the wife of 12 years to the love of my life, a Christian and the owner of Fresh Brewed Designs.  I have loved to draw and create ever since I was a child. My daughter has inherited my love of art and recently inspired me to start creating again.
All the images in my shop are hand drawn. I offer a wide range of images from coffee, cute and inspirational.I also  love to create custom drawn images, so if you are looking for anything in particular, please feel free to drop me an email.

Prize:  $10 certificate.

Here is my card using TOMMY COWBOY from Fresh Brew Designs:

Tommy CowboyDigital Image:  Tommy Cowboy from Fresh Brew Designs (colored image with Prisma color pencils and OMS, cut image out and popped up with 3D foam squares).

Sentiment:  Happy Birthday Ticket sentiment from Sentiments 4 You.

Template:  Cowboy Boot Template – Digital image from Meljen’s Designs (enlarged cowboy boot image to create the boot template).

Card Stock:  Yellow and grey (TAC), brown (Wausau Paper-Crinkles) and cowboy print (DCWV-All About Boys).

Inks:  Memento Desert Sand (sponged around Happy Birthday Ticket) and Black Sharpie.

Embellishments:  Inkssentials Glossy Accents (Tommy’s eyes, sheriff badge, gun, belt buckle and spurs on boots), Black Half Pearl and Cocoa Jute String from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Stop by Cards For Men to join our challenge!  Hope you have a fantastic week!

Hugs, Kym

2 comments:

Alison said...

What a fabulous shaped card- so clever! I love all the details.
Hugs, Alison x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Kym thank you so much for the lovely email welcoming me back home, yes I do so hope we catch up with our sleep eventually.
I love your card, what a clever way of using your image it looks stunning, and your papers are fabulous. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails