Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Winner of the Blog Candy is…

Good Morning and Happy Saturday!  Thank you so much for everyone who visited my blog during Really Reasonable Ribbon’s Blog Hop and left such wonderful comments.  I also truly appreciate you all for also becoming a follower of my blog. 

The winner of the beautiful assortment of ribbons from Really Reasonable Ribbon and some ribbon flowers I have created is…

SHEILA – GINGER 

Congratulations Sheila!  Please contact me at kymweb at sbcglobal dot com with your mail addy so that I can send you your prize as soon as possible.

Again, thank you everyone who stopped by.  Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

Hugs, Kym

4 comments:

angelique (anlou) said...

sheila, congrats hun
enjoy your gorgeous ribbons
hugs angelique

Sheila - Ginger said...

WOWEE! I couldn't believe my eyse when I saw my name...unbelievable!
Thank you so much Kym...have emailed you. Love your blog so keep up the good work.
Many, many thanks again.

Love Sheila xx

Sheila - Ginger said...

Hi Kym, I'm having trouble with your email addy as it keeps getting returned to me.

Love Sheila xx

Kym Weber said...

Hi Sheila~

My email address is:

kymweb@sbcglobal.net

Hope this helps and it'll work for you.

~Hugs~Kym

Related Posts with Thumbnails