Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Monday, March 8, 2010

Sean O’Hare

Sean O'Hare

I created this card for Creative Belli that Sunshine’s Stamps is sponsoring.  The challenge was to use eyelets.  For this card I did a Folded Paper Frame.  I am also posting this card for Paper Cutz Challenge #31 which the theme is St. Patrick’s.

Digital Image:  Sean O’Hare from Sunshine’s Stamps (Colored image with Prisma color pencils and OMS).

Card Stock:  Green and prints (MS Classic Botanical).

Tutorial:  Folded Paper Frame (Splitcoast Stampers).

Inks:  Sakura Stardust (buckle and shamrock on hat).

Embellishments:  2 green glitter buttons, 4 green eyelets, Inkssentials Glossy Accents (eyes and teeth) and 3/8” Green/Green Swiss Dots grosgrain ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

11 comments:

Stef H said...

eyelets.... like my ribbons.... i have tons and they sit there. like dead embellishments. just sit there. what a sad life - lol.

but what a super card.

Sunshine said...

LOL! Stef's comment is funny! I just love your card honey! I love the eyelets and the way your coloured Sean O'Hare is awesome...as always! Terrific card honey!! I just love it!

Betty Benton said...

Sean O'Hare is adorable and I don't use my eyelets any more either!

Marlene said...

Looks great, Kym! Good for you, using those eyelets! Like Stef, I also have dead embellishments! ROFL!

Kerrie said...

Sean O'Hare, is very adorable, eyelets ... well I don't have any!

Helen Dooley said...

Great card! I love Sean O' Hare hes cute. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at PCC. Hope you play again.

Colleen said...

Cool frame! This turned out so nice. Your coloring is perfect too!

Melisa Waldorf said...

Wow! Great job with all the St. Patricks day cards! I really like the flapped window on this one. Thanks so much for playing along with Creative Belli this week!

Melisa Waldorf said...

Wow! Great job with all the St. Patricks day cards! I really like the flapped window on this one. Thanks so much for playing along with Creative Belli this week!

Joan Ervin said...

Your St. Patty's Day card is adorable...such a wonderful design and I love what you did with the eyelets!!! Thanks for playing in the Belli challenge!!!

Chrissy D said...

Super Cute Card! Thanks for joining us in the Belli Challenge! Join us again tomorrow!

Related Posts with Thumbnails