Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Vanity


It sure has been a very long week. Moved my daughter and her 3 boys into an upper duplex on Saturday. Spent Saturday - Monday unpacking boxes, hanging curtains, blinds, pictures, etc. Not to mention doing 12 loads of her laundry to get her caught up. Then on Tuesday I decided to clean the attic completely of all of Karissa's old things that she never took with her. I took out 4 bags of garbage, an old under-the-bed drawer set and made a pile of items that Karissa will be storing at her house. I swear I don't want to climb stairs for awhile - 2 flights of steps are not fun. And my health is still not the greatest. Can't seem to get rid of this bronchitis/cold. But, the good news is I now have a craftroom all to myself. Plus, my laptop is up and restored. Yeah! I am finally up and running again to where I can start creating cards again. I'm so excited! So, I am posting this card I made - Vanity from Sunshine's Stamps - http://www.yourspecialdelivery.co.uk/sunshine-stamps.html I colored the digital image with Prisma color pencils and OMS. The glass jar was crystal lacquered. I used Nestabilities Labels 4, Ovals and Scallop Ovals Die-Cuts. The card stock is Basic Grey - Eva and the black and burgundy is TAC. The black card stock was punched out with Fiskars Lace Border Punch. I embellished the card with 5 black brads, 4 black half sticky pearls and burgundy/green satin ribbon.

4 comments:

craftieodmae said...

very pretty!!!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Love this card!The sentiment is right on! Hope you shake your bug soon!

Sharon said...

What a great card.

Take Care
Sharon

CraftieConnie said...

Love this, so girly! heeheehee! Great colors!

Related Posts with Thumbnails