Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Award


My wonderful friend, Olga has given me this fun award! Thanks so much, Olga! She always puts a smile on my face and is such an inspiration. Olga is very talented. She's a true friend! I have to tell you 5 things about myself and then pass it onto 5 of my friends. So here it goes:
1. I have 2 children - Travis who is an US Marine and Karissa who is attending school to become a Medical Assistant.
2. I have 3 grandchildren (Karissa's) - Aiden - 3yrs. old and Mitchell & Logan - 7mos. old.
3. I love animals - I have 5 cats and a dog - Squeaker, Odie, Jasmine, Serena, Thumper and Misty Boo (German Shepherd).
4. Enjoy riding on my husband's Harley Davidson Heritage Softail Classic.
5. Christmas is my favorite time of the year - I decorate the house with 11 Christmas trees that have specific themes and I put out my many snowmen that I leave up till March.
I am sending this on to the next 5 I think deserve it which are:
Helen, Christina, Sue W., Patricia and Linda L.

2 comments:

Patricia St Martin said...

thank you for sharing that with me. It has been really special getting to know you. I am so glad we met. Some day we will get together and have some stamping time or just talk. We live so close. Maybe after the holidays. I love animals also.

Patricia St Martin said...

I forgot your award!!! Making smiles on peoples faces......
Not everyone can get an award for that. My Dad always said, if you have made someone smile today, you have had a good day. If you smile at someone they will smaile back.
Congratulation!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails