Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Autumn Harvest


Autumn is my favorite time of year with all the beautiful colors - the changing leaves, pumpkins, sunflowers, apples, etc. I created this card for Paper Cutz Challenge #8 - making a Fall ABC card (A-apples, acorns, autumn leaves, B-brads, buttons, bows and C-circles, charms, crochet embellies). I choose a stamp called Autumn Harvest from Heartfelt Creations. I colored the image with Prisma color pencils and OMS. The image was cut out using Nestabilities Circles and Nestabilities Scallop Circles Die Cuts for the green card stock from TAC. I used Sizzix Architectural Accent #1 Die Cut for the green scallop corners and Fiskars Sunburst Border Punch for the brown border. The brown, orange, white and green card stock is from TAC. I embellished the card with KI Memories - Grateful Stripes ribbon purchased from JoAnn Fabrics and 3 yellow Martha Stewart Sticky Gems. The words Happy fall y'all! is from a set called Autumn Beauty by Gina K Designs.

3 comments:

craftieodmae said...

I saw this card earlier so i know what it looks like, it is gorgeous and I'm so proud of you!!!!Yeah, being published. You go girl friend!

The Other Patti Sue said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Great job!

Kerrie said...

Congratulations..... I so excited for you.....

Related Posts with Thumbnails