Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Monday, August 31, 2009

A Little Something For You



I made this card using MOJO Monday Sketch Blog - MOJO97. The stamp is from a set called Something For You by TAC. I colored the image with Prisma color pencils and OMS and added mini half pearls to the center of the flowers. I used Nestabilities Ovals and Scallop Ovals Die-Cuts to cut the image out. The red-orange and dark gray card stocks are from TAC and the two printed are from K & C Company. On the gray strip of card stock I embossed it with Cuttlebug With Love Embossing Folder and added half pearls. The gray corner was cut out with Sizzix Architectural Accent #4. The words A Little Something For You is from a set called Something For You by TAC. I used Nestabilities Ovals and Scallop Ovals Die-Cuts to cut the words out. I added two large half pearls to the side of the card.

2 comments:

A Consuming Passion said...

I love both of these cards Kym - your work is fantastic - such good colouring and layouts!

Kerrie said...

What a beautiful card, you colouring and design are fantastic.

Related Posts with Thumbnails