Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Wishing You a Speedy Recovery! - Superbird Race Car




Here is another card I made using Christina's digital stamp called Superbird Race Car. You can receive him free by going to Christina's blog at http://sunshinespaperobsession.blogspot.com
I colored this image with Prisma color pencils and OMS. I Crystal Lacquer the eyes, mouth, headlights, turn signals and parking lights. The card stock is from TAC (blue and black). I embossed the blue card stock with Cuttlebug Traffic Jam Embossing Folder. The words Wishing You a Speedy Recovery! was done on the computer.

2 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Wow! This is a great card.

Sunshine said...

Love this honey! Somehow I beat Robbie in getting here to leave love!! ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails