Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Malcolm Milk Truck


I enjoyed this image so much that I had to make another card with him. This is Malcolm Milk Truck. If you're interested in receiving a free digital image of him please contact Christina by email at
valleysunshine@hotmail.com and visit her blog for other digital images she and her husband have created at http://sunshinespaperobsession.com.blogspot/
I colored Malcolm with Prisma color pencils and OMS. I added Crystal Lacquer to all the lights, windshield (eyes), hood ornament and mouth. I used a dark blue and light blue TAC card stock and two print card stocks.

4 comments:

Sunshine said...

Woo Hoo! This is terrific!! I would use a sentiment like:

I Herd you needed a lift.

The colouring is awesome on this card. Just love it.

Sunshine:)

JayLynn said...

What a great card! I love the colors you chose.

CraftieConnie said...

Wowwee! Girl! You're really mooo'vin fast! Love it!

Unknown said...

I'm very impressed with the quality of your color application. NICE work! Thanks for your efforts and for posting these super cards. I'm glad you like the horns and tail. It just came to me after I made the mouth. I remember thinking '...this truck is starting to LOOK like a cow!...'

Related Posts with Thumbnails