Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Blue Daisies


I made this card for StampTV's Color Challenge STVCC19 - Blue/gray/amethyst, moss/pine and sand/brown. I colored the daisies with color pencils and odorless mineral spirits. I cut the image and medium blue card stock out with Spellbinders Nestabilities Ovals and Scallop Ovals Die-Cuts. I paper pierced around the scalloped oval. I used tan, dark brown, light, medium, dark blues (from TAC) and three different patterns (from Basic Grey - Granola) card stocks. I embellished the card with five blue mini brads and a gray bow.

2 comments:

CraftieConnie said...

What a beautiful card, Kym! The colors are gorgeous and the layout beautiful!

craftieodmae said...

this is over the moon! Just beautiful! You have colored it so well and the layout is great!

Related Posts with Thumbnails