Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Angus Argus as a US Marine


Introducing Angus Argus. One of the first of many digital images created by Christina and Rob Bower from Sunshine's Stamps. I met Christina thru StampTV and she emailed a few of us to have fun with this image. If you would like this adorable image check out her blog for some of her fabulous cards and cards others have done with Argus. Her blog is http://sunshinespaperobsession.blogspot.com/
and she is also offering if anyone would like this image to email her at valleysunshine@hotmail.com
He is too adorable - so many possibilities that can be done with him. I used US Marine card stock and paper pieced the airplane. I colored the propellars and red light with color pencils and odorless mineral spirits. I then used Crystal Lacquer on the propellars, his mouth, the windshields and red light. I embellished him with silver sticky beads.

1 comment:

Sunshine said...

Oh I just love this card! He is so handsome!! Don't you just love a guy in uniform!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails