Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Friday, June 12, 2009

Patriotic Wrap


I made this card for Paper Craft Planet - Saturday Sketch Challenge - SK060609. The stamp is House Mouse Patriotic Wrap. I colored the image with color pencils, added crystal lacquer on the mouse's noses and Ultra Fine Snow glittered the stars on the flag and white stripes. The blue stars and red and white stripes card stock is digital paper from Gina K Designs that I cut out into a star shaped card. I embellished the card with Spellbinders Scallop Circles Die-Cuts and blue sticky bling blings.

1 comment:

Helen Dooley said...

So I saw this great card and was going to copy it and send it to my friend Kym when I realized I was on her page. Really cool card Kym! I think you would like it LOL!

Related Posts with Thumbnails