Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Feel Better Soon - Twisted Thursday #14 Sketch Challenge


I created this card for three different reasons. The first was for my mother-in-law who hasn't been feeling well lately and loves lighthouses, second was for StampTV's Technique Challenge STVTC17 - Polished Stone and third was for Twisted Thursday Sketch Challenge S2GSC14 & shirleys2girls. I first did a polish stone technique using Adirondack Alcohol Inks (Cranberry, Eggplant, Lettuce and Gold) dabbing the colors individually on a piece of glossy card stock. Then I stamped my image (a lighthouse from a set called Guiding Light from Gina K Designs). I embossed the image and then took bleach and painted it over the lighthouse. I chose three different pattern card stocks and black solid card stock. I used Fiskars Threading Water punch on the purple card stock and Fiskars Seagull corner punch on the black card stock. I embellished the card with black tiny sticky pearls on the side of the threading water punch, two black larger sticky pearls, four purple mini brads and purple offray ribbon.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails