Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Father's Day Card


I created this card for my daughter, Karissa to give to her Dad for Father's Day and StampTV's Technique Challenge STVTC17 - Polished Stone. I first did a polish stone technique using Adirondack Alcohol Inks (Denim, Lettuce and Gold) dabbing the colors individually on a piece of glossy card stock. Then I stamped my image (a lighthouse and birds from a set called Guiding Light by Gina K Designs). I embossed the image and then took bleach and painted it over the lighthouse and birds. I then used turquoise and black solid card stock. I embellished the card with a turquoise offray ribbon, stamped Dad on the ribbon and used Ultra Fine Black glitter to highlight Dad.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails