Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Bouquet of Flowers


I made this card for Paper Craft Planet Color Challenge 20 (colors - artichoke, certainly celery, saffron and white). I colored the image with color pencils and used diamond glitter on the centers of the pink flowers and Black and Tan Fun Flock on the centers of the yellow flowers. I chose four different prints and two solid card stocks. I sewed around the edges of each print card stock. I embellished the card with a green butterfly brad, three green sticky gems in the centers of the saffron flowers, punched out three flowers with Fiskars Flower punch, punched out two green leaves with Martha Stewart punch, punched out a piece of green card stock with Martha Stewart Doily Lace and green eyelet ribbon.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails