Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Monday, June 8, 2009

Birthday Card for Best Friend, Helen!


I created this card for my best friend, Helen for her birthday and also posted it on StampTV's Potluck Friday Challenge STVPf16 - Quilting. I cut out 1/2" x 1/2" squares out of five print card stocks and used purple and green solid card stock. After piecing the quilt together, I zigged-zagged each line and added purple mini brads to look like buttons and added a purple offray ribbon. I then used an oval scallop and oval from Spellbinders Die-cuts and stamped the image from GinaK Designs - Thinking of You by Rupa Shevde. On the tan card stock I inked around the edges with Purple Hydrangea Versa Magic Chalk ink. I used color pencils on the image and added three different sizes of sticky pearls. The words Happy Birthday! Friend is from The Angel CompanyTM. I added two sticky pearls on each side of the words Friend.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails