Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Monday, June 29, 2009

Anniversary Card for Connie & Rick (Sister-in-law & her husband)


I made this card for my Sister-in-Law, Connie and her husband, Rick for their anniversary. I also posted this card on SplitCoastStampers for Gina K Sketch Challenge - GKJUNTM. I colored the image with color pencils and Odorless Mineral Spirits. I used three pattern card stocks and three solid card stocks (lt. purple, purple and green) from The Angel CompanyTM. I punched the green pattern card stock with Martha Stewarts Doily Lace border punch. I sewed a straight stitch around the two purple pattern card stocks. I embellished the card with pearls on the floral heart wreath, pearls in the corners, dabbed Color Box Wisteria Fluid Chalk Ink around the edges and a purple eyelet ribbon.

3 comments:

Kerrie said...

Kym, this is stunning, you have done a beautiful.

CraftieConnie said...

Hi Kym! I'm here and really enjoyed visiting your blog. Wonderful job! Now it I can only get the hang of it! Thanks for getting me started!

CraftieConnie said...

This is a beauty Kym!

Related Posts with Thumbnails