Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Sunday, May 3, 2009

With Heartfelt Sympathy


I created this card using Floral Vine from The Angel CompanyTM. The stamp image was colored with markers and then stamped on white cardstock that was punched out of Nestabilities Labels. I used two different print cardstock and one of each blue, green and burgundy cardstock. I glittered the flowers on the image with Ultra Fine Blue and Pink Glitter. I punched out four flowers and four green leaves with EK Success punches and four dark green branches with Martha Stewart punch. I embellished the card with four mini blue brads, one mini pink brad, green polka dot grosgrain ribbon and used green ink around the edges of the image and tag. The words With Heartfelt Sympathy was done on the computer.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails