Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Monday, May 18, 2009

Wedding Card


My daughter, Karissa asked me to make a wedding card for her best friend, Amy Jo, who is getting married in June. StampTV came out with a technique called embossed foil that Gina K demostrated, so I thought this would be perfect in making a congratulations card for a wedding. The stamp I used is House Mouse Playing Dress Up. I colored the image with color pencils and glittered the wedding dress and bouquet of flowers with Ultra Fine Purple and Snow Glitter. I embossed the aluminum foil with Cuttlebug Textile Embossing Folder. The cardstock choosen was three solids - black, purple and blue. I embellished the card with one blue flower, one white flower, two purple flowers punched out with EK Success Punch, five green leaves punched out with also EK Success Punch, four silver mini brads, two blue mini brads, one purple mini brad and purple eyelet ribbon. I glittered the purple punched out flowers with Ultra Fine Purple Glitter and the white flower with Ultra Fine Snow Glitter. The words Congratulations! is a set called TrendyGreetings from The Angel CompanyTM.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails