Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Patriotic Card for Helen's May Swap


I made this card for Helen's May Swap theme being Patriotic. I used House Mouse Glorious Feeling stamp and colored the image with color pencils. I glittered the stars on the flag with Ultra Fine Snow Glitter. The cardstock choosen was two prints, blue, red and white. The fireworks were cut out of Sizzlits Fireworks Die-Cuts. I then glittered them with Ultra Fine Red, Snow and Blue Glitter. I embellished the card with four clear stick-on gems, one red stick-on gem and one blue stick-on gem. The words Happy 4th of July! is from a set called Trendy Greetings from The Angel CompanyTM. The border celebration is from a set called Linear Sentiments from The Angel CompanyTM.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails