Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day Card


This is the card I used for Mother's Day. I did not like my previous Mother's Day card - the colors were too autumn to be a Spring card. The stamp I used is from a set called Floral Vines from The Angel CompanyTM. I used markers on the stamp and then stamped the image on cream cardstock. The flowers on the image were glittered with Ultra Fine Pink and Lt. Pink glitter and the dots with green glitter. The punches used were a 2 1/2" Marvy Uchida scallop circle, a 2" Marvy Uchida circle, Fiskars Flowers border, two EK Success flowers, three EK Success leaves and two Martha Stewart butterflies. The two scallops were Sizzlits Die-Cuts. I used one print cardstock and dark pink, medium pink, light pink, green and cream solid cardstock. I embellished the card with three mini pink brads, glittered the butterflies with pink and black glitter, the flowers and scallops were glittered with snow glitter and used light pink ribbon. The words Happy Mother's Day is set from The Angel CompanyTM plus the little butterfly.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails