Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Monday, May 4, 2009

Mother's Day Card from Son


I created this card to give to my mom and daughter to be from Aiden for Mother's Day. The little boy stamp is from a set called Mabelles Favorites from The Angel CompanyTM. I colored the image with color pencils and glittered the flower and bee with Ultra Fine Snow and Pink Glitter. The cardstock I used is three different prints, green, blue and pink solids. The blue oval cardstock was cut with Nestabilities Scalloped Ovals. The flowers and leaves were punched out with EK Success punches and the flowers then glittered with Ultra Fine Pink Glitter. I embellished the card with two mini yellow brads, two mini blue brads, two mini pink brads and one mini blue flower brad. The words Happy Mother's Day is a set from The Angel CompanyTM.

1 comment:

Helen Dooley said...

This card is cute. KArissa will love this from Aiden. You make such nice cards.

Related Posts with Thumbnails