Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Friday, May 15, 2009

Happy B-Day!


I made this card for my friend, Adela in Georgia and for StampTV's color challenge which was using black, red and white colors. I used the ladybug stamp from Mabelle's Favorites from The Angel CompanyTM. I colored the image with color pencils and glittered the spots on the lady bug with Ultra Fine Black Glitter and the flowers on the hat with Ultra Fine Snow Glitter. The image was stamped on white cardstock and placed on red cardstock and cut out using Nestabilities Labels 2 Die-Cuts. The black and white cardstock was downloaded from The Angel CompanyTM. I also used black cardstock. I embellished the card with one white flower, one red flower punched out with EK Success Punch, four red branches punched out with Martha Stewart Punch, two green leaves punched out with EK Success Punch, five silver mini brads and red ribbon. The words Happy b-day! is from a set called Tagtidbits from The Angel CompanyTM.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails