Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Monday, May 18, 2009

Great Job! for Daughter's Promotion


I created this card for StampTV's Scrap it Up! Friday Challenge. So, I decided to make it for my daughter, Karissa, who just recently got a job promotion. After having twin boys about a month and a half ago, she went back to work early and was promoted. Yeah, Karissa! The stamp I used is from a set called Mabelle's Favorites from The Angel CompanyTM. I colored the image with color pencils and glittered parts of the image with Ultra Fine Snow Glitter. The image was placed on blue cardstock that cut from Nestabilities Scallop Ovals Die-Cuts. The cardstock prints, blue and red solids were leftover cardstock from other various projects. I embellished the card with four mini yellow flower brads and yellow ribbon. The words great job! is a set called TinyTagBits from The Angel CompanyTM.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails