Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Father's Day Card for Grandpa


This card was created for my husband, Glenn for Father's Day from his three grandchildren (Aiden, Mitchell and Logan). He has a 2002 Harley Davidson Heritage Softail Classic that we enjoy riding. When the boys get much older, I'm sure they will be going for a ride on the motorcycle with Grandpa. I will be also posting this card on StampTV for STVSC13 Sketch Challenge. I used a motorcycle stamp that resembles a Harley. I choose a black and white dot and diamond print from The Angel CompanyTM and black and red cardstock. I embellished the card with four black medium brads and three silver mini brads. The words Happy Father's Day!, grandpa and the dots are from sets from The Angel CompanyTM.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails